- Mesh-less methods (interpolation schems and integration processes).
- Application of Mesh-less and Mesh-based mehods to fracture problems.
- Research on a recently proposed mesh-less method using Exponential/ Equilibrated Basis Functions. Application of such a mesh-less method to a wide range of engineering problems has so far been investigated. These problems include linear and non-linear cases of transient fluid-structure problems, elasticity problems, acoustic problems on bounded/unbounded domains, transient problems with porous materials, heat conductions problems, fluid flow problems, convection-diffusion problems, plate and shell problems, non-local elasticity problems and wave propagation in 2D/3D structures.
- Topology optimization of structures.
- Error estimation and adaptivity.